Your retirement and your family well-being should not be a worry. This is why Accurate Advisory Group looks at the options for Life Insurance as a part of a financial plan - helping to ensure your family's financial security for the future. By asking some of these simple questions, we can get to the right solution for you and your family:
- Do you want to live in the home you love and grow old there, knowing your mortgage and upkeep won't become a burden?
- Do you want to leave a legacy to your family? Or to your favorite charity?
- Do you want to be prepared if you or a loved one needs additional care?
By answering yes to any of the above questions, life insurance might be a way to help supplement the future. AAG offers a number of solutions but here are some differences between the insurance types.
Permanent Life Insurance
It stays with you - there is not a period of time the policy lapses (if the premiums are paid for). This type of policy will protect you and your family through your life. It offers:
- Potential to build a cash value of the policy during your lifetime.
- Ability to use the value for life's events, paying for college, long-term care or an emergency need.
- The death benefit is typically a tax-free payout to your family upon your passing.
If you are looking for the most affordable type of coverage, term life is what you might be looking for, as it offers protection for an assigned period of time without the potential to grow the cash value. Why not give our team a call to discuss what option might be right for you?
Term Life Offers:
- A death benefit payable to your loved ones if you pass way.
- Coverage for a defined time period.
Let us demonstrate how we can help!
If you would like to learn more about Accurate Advisory Group or would like to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, please contact us today!
Please complete the form on this page and our team will contact you.